Register
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Articles Divorce Single Life Stories Meeting People Online Videos About Us
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: WealthyHugePenis Subject: Annnnnd here goes
BigNutz

posted on 02-25-2017 at 23:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Annnnnd here goes

So.....here's the deal. I want to first day this. I fully understand that my situation is unique, not the norm, and I should be appreciative of how easy this whole deal is gonna be compared to many other people.

My wife and I have been together for as long as I can remember. We met was back in the late 90's and were best friends then as we're best friends now. And there in lies the problem, we are great friends, we just don't have anything beyond that from a romantic standpoint, never have. She has a son, my stepson who is 1 year from graduating.other than that, everything is great!!

We both know we've been forcing certain critical parts of our relationship for the entire 2 decades we've been together. Sexuality we couldn't be more incompatible, and it's got to three point of no sex. We've actuality has an open relationship the entire time just because.

So this divorce/separation is very amicable and has been brewing just Uber the surface for awhile. I feel kind of relieved that it's all out and we're talking about it.

So work has been insane too. We're supposed to be reorganizing, again....for no good reason...So I'm going too be losing prone pod my team Anna's alms maybe g feint new people.

Here's the deal. I need some to happen. Both situations are not happening fast enough. Lots of talk but no action, i can deal with this pondering, discuss discuss discuss. Oh well, none of this prolly made an sense, I'm sends

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to see both lines of effort through you their conclusions.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By BigNutz (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
WealthyHugePenis

posted on 09-20-2020 at 19:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Divorce American Style

Damn that iPod autocorrect, eh?

Think I understand what you tried to express. Because I'm psychic. You have been married to the wrong chic for too long.

It sucks.

Get a divorce.

And get a new phone.

Not necessarilly in that order.

Then take a trip to the Philippines. Get a young Filipina. That solves everything. Asian women always solve the problem.

WelthyBigPenis out.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By WealthyHugePenis (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 9 queries

get over her reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against get over her. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in get over her