Register
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Articles Divorce Single Life Stories Meeting People Online Videos About Us
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Chris_23 Subject: Good Question
PowersINtime

posted on 08-23-2012 at 14:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Good Question

I don't know

but I want to know.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By PowersINtime (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 08-23-2012 at 16:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Quality of women

First I must say you can find good women in any country, including the USA. So the question should really be where to you find the highest concentration of good women. And what is considered a good women.
Also a good women means nothing if she is not looking to get married.

So first let’s look at what we consider a good woman

Marriage minded
Family orientated.
Appreciative
Mentally stable*
Attractive HWP
Health conscious
Educated
Does not abuse drugs/alcohol.

Top 10 countries for the highest concentration of quality women

Russia
Ukraine
Colombia
Peru
Costa Rica
Philippines
Dominican Republic
China
Thailand
Brazil
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Pool_55

posted on 09-25-2012 at 09:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hardest part

I would think the hardest part of all of this is figuring out which women are actually interested in a serious relationship or marriage

but its really up to men to figure out how serious a girl is.

do you know these are the best countries through experience?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Pool_55 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 04-11-2013 at 13:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
best Countries

Yes, I have been to evey one of these coutries, I just got back from thailand, very sincere women there.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Chris_23

posted on 04-17-2013 at 09:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I've heard about Russia Ukraine China - but Thailand?

Ken,

Since it seems you have a clear understanding and experience with dating foreign women and trying to meet the right one for marriage,

I have always heard how great going to places like Costa Rica and Ukraine and China are the best for meeting single women.

When I think of Thailand, it seems like more of a tour that would just be fore fun if you know what I mean. But you are saying the women there are very sincere?

If you can touch on this that would be great thanks
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Chris_23 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.342 seconds, 12 queries

get over her reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against get over her. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in get over her